Beach Bridal Makeup look to compliment your Beach Wedding Venue.
As a traveling Makeup Artist and Hairstylist, we see enough venues every year. But when you get invited to a wedding with a backdrop of table mountain like the Blue Lagoon Hotel Cape Town, you cannot help but fall in love with this blissful outdoor beach wedding venue.
A few of our top tips for a natural, fresh and a youthful glowing makeup application for your beautiful makeup look you want to achieve to compliment your beach wedding.
- Apply Strobe Cream under your foundation. Its a moisturizer that boosts the look of dull skin and luminizes with iridescent particles. It not only achieves the perfect Bridal Glow, it is also loaded with antioxidants and vitamins that are good for your skin.
- White eyeliner in your waterline, is a artists secret to open your eyes and make them appear bigger. Use a pencil and blend well.
- You wearing all white/cream/ivory, compliment it with Coral or Rosie cheek and lip tones. Depending on your skin tone, your artist will select the perfect shade. Our favorites blush colors being MAC Desert Rose, Peaches, Never say Never, and Bright Response. And Favourite lips to match are MAC Be Nice, Devine Devine, Lobster, Postmodern, and Morange.
- Waterproof mascara, and lots of it.
- Lastly, setting your makeup with Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray. This vegan product should be a staple in every makeup artists kit. 16 hour day, no problem!
” I like long romantic walks to the makeup isle”
Email us your makeup questions, inquiries and requests – email@example.com
Tags: Beach Makeup, Beach Weddings, Blue Lagoon Hotel, Cape Town, Makeup artist, Tips
Categorised in: Makeup Tips